After all the hard work in creating custom integrator, we are all set to use our custom integrator. This is the easiest of all the activities.
1) Select "Oracle Web ADI” responsibility and click on "Create Document" function.
2) Select the viewer, generally Excel, to generate the document.
3) Select our custom Integrator from the list of available integrators.
4) Select out layout we defined in our earlier steps.
5) Select "None" on the Content tab.
6) Review and click on Create Document.
7) This will create and excel sheet with all the columns we defined in the layout. Fill the excel sheet with the data we want to upload.
8) Click on Oracle -> Upload and wait for it to upload the records.
Upon successful upload, a smiley icon is shown for each record.
NOTE :- Integrator commits only if all rows are uploaded successfully.
We can check the results from the database to verify the success .
That’s it.. We have created our Integrator and used it to upload data into Oracle Apps using WebADI !!!!!!